Sunday 14 January 2018

Infographics



I have tried several times to create an infographic using publisher with little success.  I realised for me it would be impossible to create one from scratch.  I need a template.  Pikochart provides templates that you can easily change to fit your purpose.  There is a free edition which I accessed using my google account.  Editing and modifying these templates is a drag and drop action which you can then modify.  It allows you to upload your own images.  However once uploaded you cannot make changes to them.

There are tutorials, blogs and lots of helpful videos/tutorials on youtube. This online tool has autosave and an undo, redo button which I used.  It also had an inspiration section where you can see other people's work.  

Pikochart also has tools to make charts, maps and video which I plan on looking at.  I think this is a valuable presentaion tool and I hope to use it for communicating information with students and also reporting on my work to management.  

https://piktochart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thing 22: Reflection Engaged Professional

For the last month I have been "Running up that Hill."   I am almost there, I think??  This last badge has me thinkin...