Monday 1 January 2018

Thing 4: Communicating Visually

This morning started off well, with my personalised latte complements of photofunia.  2018 was looking good.  I liked the fact that you didn't have to sign up to the site you could use it right there and then.  The choice of themes and effects are great.  I also liked the blog feature on the site which gave you lots of ideas to think about and put everything in context.

For most of my promotional materials I have been using postermywall, very similar allowing you to customize their existing templates.

I loved photofunia it is humorous and definitely would appeal to the students I work with.  There was only one feature I saw that was probably one to watch "the fat maker." 

However my morning took a turn when I nearly went up in......


Well almost!  I had spent some of the morning making room on my phone for the new apps I was hoping to download.  Alas having removed lots of photographs and videos I discovered they were not compatible with my microsoft phone!  After hours of negotiation I finally secured an Ipad.  I am vaguely familiar with this device.  I successfully downloaded Quik & Ripil and after a little while....


I really enjoyed using Quik it was straightforward to use.  I did find the text feature limiting not being able to change font, size or colour.  I appreciated that you were able to turn off the logo unlike the watermark of Ripil.  Disaster struck again when my post mysteriously disappeared.....  So I am posting this quickly before anything else happens.  I enjoyed THING 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thing 22: Reflection Engaged Professional

For the last month I have been "Running up that Hill."   I am almost there, I think??  This last badge has me thinkin...